Equipment Designers Cost Analysis System (EDCAS) Training
The Standard for Excellence
About EDCAS Training
Delivered by TFD Global instructors, vastly experienced in their respective fields and who contribute to the development of ILS/IPS Methodology across the world, the training will give you the overview and tools required to understand the foundation of modelling and how EDCAS can analyse product Life Cycle Costs.
The training is specifically related to TFD Software Products and is delivered from an independent and agnostic point of view.
The training will assist the user in understanding design and support strategies, development, and in-service phases of a system’s life cycle and how to ensure the support is cost effective.
Intended for any personnel who are required to assess Life Cycle, Product Design, Asset/Inventory Management and Support costs within their business.
The training provides the overview and user software tools required by EDCAS customers on how the following outputs from the EDCAS Software, within an applicable Support Programme can be extracted:
- Evaluation of the Life-Cycle Cost (LCC) of an equipment design choice.
- Comparison of the LCC of alternative system designs.
- Identification of the lowest cost repair policies for all assemblies in a system (LORA).
- Performing of trade-off analysis for part attributes and alternative configurations.
- Sensitivity analysis on any combination of data inputs.
Types of EDCAS Training
Basic User Course
Benefits of EDCAS Training
EDCAS Software and Training will enable Technical Programme Managers to:
- Cost the best design for new equipment.
- Defined the best level of repair strategy for a support solution.
- Evaluate the impact on supportability and cost of part and configuration design trade-off.
- Understand the logistics performance and impact of design alternatives.
Who is EDCAS for?
EDCAS Software and Training is intended for any personnel who are required to assess Life Cycle, Product Design, Asset/Inventory Management and Support costs within their business.
Current Customers May Request Training Below
Request additional information or a call.
"*" indicates required fields