The Standard for Excellence
About Tempo Training
Delivered by TFD Global instructors, vastly experienced in their respective fields and who contribute to the development of ILS/IPS Methodology across the world, the training will give you the overview and tools required to understand the foundation of modelling and how Tempo can analyse product Life Cycle Costs.
The training is specifically related to TFD Software Products and is delivered from an independent and agnostic point of view.
The training will assist the user in understanding design and support strategies, development, and in-service phases of a system’s life cycle and how to ensure the support is cost effective.
Intended for any personnel who are required to assess Life Cycle, Product Design, Asset/Inventory Management and Support costs within their business.
The course will provide the software skills and system base knowledge required by the user of Tempo to extract the following data assumptions and conclusions within an applicable Support Programme:
- Bring a time dimension to spares optimization by explicitly handling inevitable changes in scenario.
- Avoid the errors implicit in steady-state models, including over-stocking of life-limited and long-lead time parts.
- Maximize return on investment and avoid waste from market-driven obsolescence by minimizing wasted investment in stock with a short useable life.
- Optimize procurement timing to match fleet build-up, re-basing and run-down for lowest cost.
- Deal explicitly with time, eliminating the drudgery of hand-made multi-period calculations
Types of Tempo Training
Basic User Course
Benefits of Tempo Training
Tempo Software and Training will assist Technical Programme Managers in:
- Identifying if operational usage or fleet disposition is likely to change over time through fleet expansion, re-basing, re-role or run-down.
- Determining the probability that equipment design will change over time because of obsolescence, modifications, upgrades, or reliability improvement programmes.
- Confirming whether there’s a need to minimize wasted investment in stock with a short useable life.
Who is Tempo for?
Tempo Software and Training is intended for any personnel who are required to assess Life Cycle, Product Design, Asset/Inventory Management and Support costs within their business
Current Customers May Request Training Below
Request additional information or a call.
"*" indicates required fields