The Standard for Excellence
About MAAP Training
Delivered by TFD Global instructors, vastly experienced in their respective fields and who contribute to the development of ILS/IPS Methodology across the world, the training will give you the overview and tools required to understand the foundation of modelling and how MAAP can analyse product Life Cycle Costs.
The training is specifically related to TFD Software Products and is delivered from an independent and agnostic point of view.
The training will assist the user in understanding design and support strategies, development, and in-service phases of a system’s life cycle and how to ensure the support is cost effective.
Intended for any personnel who are required to assess Life Cycle, Product Design, Asset/Inventory Management and Support costs within their business.
The training provides the overview and user software tools required by MAAP customers on how the following outputs from the MAAP Software, within an applicable Support Programme can be extracted:
- Through-Life Cost (TLC) Estimating.
- Optimizing your support resources, not just spares, to deliver system availability.
- Identifying the drivers of support cost and performance.
- Assessing the benefits of support improvements before committing to them.
- Evaluating how to cut costs while minimising the loss of capability
Types of MAAP Training
Basic User Course
Benefits of MAAP Training
MAAP Software and Training will assist Technical Programme Managers:
- To remove the guesswork from Through-Life Cost (TLC) estimating.
- To optimize support resources to deliver system availability; not just spares.
- To identify the drivers of support cost and performance.
- To evaluate the benefits of support improvements before committing to expenditure and risk.
Who is MAAP for?
MAAP Software and Training is intended for any personnel who are required to assess Life Cycle, Product Design, Asset/Inventory Management and Support costs within their business.
Current Customers May Request Training Below
Request additional information or a call.
"*" indicates required fields